CONFERENCE IN NUMERICAL ANALYSIS
RECENT APPROACHES TO NUMERICAL ANALYSIS:
THEORY, METHODS AND APPLICATIONS
Honoring Richard S. Varga on his 80th birthday
We are organizing a conference in Numerical Analysis entitled "Conference in Numerical Analysis (NumAn 2008) - Recent Approaches
to Numerical Analysis: Theory, Methods and Applications", (Honoring Richard S. Varga on his 80th birthday), which will take
place in Kalamata, Greece (Monday 1, to Friday 5, September 2008). The aims of
the conference are:
- to bring together and bequeath scientific activities, directions and
pursuits of scientists on subjects that pertain to the conference,
- to foster an exchange of views and ideas,
- to study the theoretical background required for methods, algorithms and
techniques used in applications,
- to search directions of theoretical results towards applications,
- to highlight open problems and future directions of numerical analysis.
NumAn 2008 Program (NEW)
NumAn 2008 Conference Poster(NEW)
The contributions accepted for presentation will be published and distributed
at the conference. Full papers presented at the Conference may be submitted for
publication in a Special Issue of Applied Numerical Mathematics.
Details for paper submission to this special issue will
be announced at the conference.
The On-line Registration is now open.
Early Regular Registration:
200 € (Euros)
Late Regular Registration:
250 € (Euros)
Early Student Registration:
100 € (Euros)
Late Student Registration:
150 € (Euros)