MabiphysCollaborations Last Event
- Workshop on
"Conflict and Risk in Dynamical Engineering Processes"
Thursday, December 22, 2011
The Inter-University Network “Modelization and Analysis of Biomedical and Physical Systems” (MABIPHYS) was approved by the Research Committee of the University of Patras at the beginning of the academic year 2009-2010, and was funded with 8000 euro, with the aim of seeking common research activities and organizing seminars, workshops and common events in the areas of:
- Nonlinear dynamics of nonlinear physical systems: Theory and applications.
- Brain dynamics and communication between computer and the brain.
- Systems Biology: Computational methodology and applications
- Study of properties and dynamics of granular matter
- Computational Intelligence and applications
- Computational fluid dynamics and instabilities of polymeric fluids
- Control theory and simulation of dynamical processes
- Digital image and signal analysis
- Dynamical testing and control of complex stochastic mechanical systems
- Nonlinear optics and photonics