According to the provisions of Article 36 of Law 4485/2017, the competent bodies for the organization and operation of the Program of Postgruate Studies (PPS) are as follows:
- The Senate of the University of Patras.
- The Assembly of the Department of Mathematics.
- The Steering Committee of the PPS (SC).
- The Postgraduate Studies Committee (PSC) of the University of Patras.
- The Director of Studies of the PMS (BMI).
- Deputy Rector of Academic and International Affairs.
The PSC Steering Committee is composed of five (5) faculty members of the Department of Mathematics who have undertaken postgraduate work in the program and are elected by the Convention for a two-year term. The SC is responsible for monitoring and coordinating the operation of the program. The Director of Studies chairs the Coordinating Committee and proposes any matter relating to the effective operation of the program.
For the two-year period from 1/9/2018 to 31/8/2020 the Steering Committee of the Postgraduate Program "Computational and Statistical Data Analysis" consists of the following faculty members:
Theodoula Grapsa, Associate Professor Director of the PMS
Nikolaos Tsantas, Professor Deputy Director of the PMS
Sotirios Kotsiantis, Assistant Professor
Efrosini Makri, Professor
Konstantinos Petropoulos, Assistant Professor